Safe Session Special
(during the COVID-19 period)
VALID UNTIL MAY 31, 2020
Contact me to request a Skype Hand Reading. Pay the fee once your appointment has been confirmed.
I will ask you to send me clear photos of your hands that you can take according to the instructions below. I will also require your time, date and place of birth.
- Put your hand flat on a surface in a position that is natural for you (i.e. the fingers can be separated or held together depending on what feels right for you.) Take a photo of the back of your hand (preferably without nail polish or fake nails).
- Hold your hand up, with your fingers straight, so that the photo shows the inside of your palms and your fingers.
- Take a close-up picture of your palm. Make sure it shows all details (including skin ridges and small lines). Don't send any blurry pictures.
Important Tips for Photos
- Both hands can be on the same photo, or you can take a photo of each hand separately.
- The hands need to be well lighted, but not too brightly, otherwise the lines will be washed out. Soft side lighting usually shows the most details. Click here for a sample of the level of detail required.
- Make sure the camera is perpendicular to the hand, so that the length of the fingers is not distorted.
- Do not get the camera too close to the hand, which may make the picture fuzzy or distorted. Instead, use the zoom.
- Your photos should be large enough to show details (minimum width of 1000 pixels), but make sure that your whole email is no more than 10 megs.
- When sending your photos, indicate whether you are right- or left-handed, i.e. the hand you use to sign documents.
- Face Reading
- Meaning of the Five Fingers
- Career Personality Test
- Hand Reflexology
- The Life Line
- Royal Weddings
- Self Diagnosis based on your Fingers
- Test your Palm Reading Skills
- Fingernail Health
- Can You Change your Life?
- How to Read Fingernails
- The Three Major Lines
- Compatibility: not a sure thing
- Your spouse can influence your hands
- Hands in Ancient Sculpture
- Opposites attract... at first!
- Losing a Finger
- Are your thumbs compatible?
- Hand Exercises
- Create your future, don't predict it
- More Articles